We evaluate and treat all school-related and behavioral child/adolescent issues. Adults are accepted for Autism, Learning Disability and ADHD testing only.
- Reading/Math/Writing tests
- Processing (auditory, visual, memory, logic)
- IQ to better understand potential
- includes initial session, two 2-hour testing sessions and feedback session with parents (children over 14 included)
- Tests Administered:
Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorders (ADHD and ADD)
Testing determines if they have a true deficit, or are perhaps just unmotivated, anxious or encumbered by learning weaknesses
- includes initial session, 1 two-hour session, and feedback results session
- Testing determines if they have a true deficit, or are perhaps just unmotivated, anxious or encumbered by learning weaknesses
Asperger's and Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Testing includes the gold standard of autism evaluation---the ADOS-2 (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule), Intellectual Potential, Developmental and Social Maturity plus parent and teacher ratings.
- Behavior Disorders (including tantrums, oppositional disorder and anger)
- Children's form of OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Anxiety including social anxiety, school avoidance and seperation anxiety
- School Admissions testing, Gifted testing